Revel in your Journey | Collaborative planning that takes the carrots off your cake plate (keeps it fun!)
Collaborative Planning, Design, + Coordination
Crafting the Vision, the Team, and the Experience
Planning a wedding involves a bit more than choosing buttercream vs fondant frosting, blush peonies or green hydrangea in the centerpieces, and merlot or cab as dinner wines. The good news is that between the lively budget discussions, the bridesmaid dress decisions, and the occasional family drama, we get to eat cake, play with Pinterest boards, and sip wines, all in an effort to throw an epic celebration and treat your friends and family to an unforgettable weekend celebrating the love of your life. Count us in!
In this package, we:
- Define the vision and scope of the event, a collaboration of your ideas and Pinterest boards, our knowledge of current trends, creative concepts, and experience upgrades
- Draft a custom budget, a collaboration of your vision and our general market savvy
- Create planning timeline to establish key decision deadlines and order of priority for each element of your event
- Gather proposals to confirm pricing and availability for each element of your event, present options that fit your style and budget (e.g., ceremony & reception venues, lodging, transportation, catering, photography, linens, floral, lighting, décor, officiant, music, hair & makeup, invitations and written pieces, videography, entertainment, & cake/dessert)
- Attend vendor meetings as needed; for example, venue tours, floral, lighting, and linen design meetings, menu and cake tastings, and printed material design meetings
- Request and assess vendor contracts to ensure all deliverables are covered; (note that contract review, signature & deposits are your responsibility)
- Coordinate with vendors regarding any subsequent changes to plans, arrival times, event elements & flow, etc.
- Assist with wedding attire selection based on trends and the overall event vision
Coordination | Crafting the Experience (full description in our Revel in your Weekend package)
- Communicate event logistics with your team of creative professionals
- Create wedding weekend timeline with your feedback and conveyed to your creative team
- Create custom bridal party and family timelines for the wedding weekend
- Attend a final walk-thru to confirm room layout and event flow logistics
- Coordinate rehearsal in collaboration with ceremony venue and officiant
- Coordinate wedding day logistics on site from setup time thru teardown time
- Coordinate contracted vendors to ensure they provide highest quality products and services
- Answer questions, offer creative input, and give general advice by phone and email on any areas of service included in your package
OPTION TO CUSTOMIZE:
Already have your venue booked? We are happy to customize our planning + design services around the event elements you already have in place.
Ready to have fun with the planning and revel in the journey? Let’s connect!